Baked sirloin with onion and broccoli
- ½ Pork tenderloin
- ½ Onion
- Garlic powder
- 1 Broccoli
- Season and add the garlic powder and oregano to the whole sirloin. Seal on all sides on a plate. While the oven is preheating to 180 degrees.
- Once sealed, bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes. After 15 minutes add a little bit of water. When there are 10 minutes left, you can make a cut to see how the point of the meat is (it is better to leave it a little pink inside).
- While the meat is being cooked, cut the onions into strips and fry on the grill where you sealed the sirloin.
- Remove the sirloin from the oven and chop to taste. Do not leave it in the oven because with the residual heat it will continue to cook and stay dry. Add the sauce that has released the onion.
- Broccoli can be steamed or baked.
- Enjoy a simple and healthy dish!
Grilled salmon with bakery potatoes
- 1 fresh salmon fillet
- ½ Onion
- 4 wild asparagus
- 1 Potato
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices. Chop the onion into julienne strips and place everything in a baking dish. Sprinkle with a good jet of olive oil, white wine and season. Stir well so that the oil soaks all the potatoes well.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees until the potatoes are tender (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- Cook the salmon on the grill. To do this, divide each tenderloin in two. Season with salt and pepper and place on the griddle skin side up. Turn it over after 2-3 minutes and with the heat already low, we finish cooking.
- We put the salmon loin on a plate and add the baked potatoes and we have a delicious and healthy dish.